Become a part of one of the largest orchid societies in the Midwest. Enjoy new friendships, learn the latest on how to grow your very best orchids and more !
Are you new or a renewing member ?
Plans and Pricing
There are several options for membership into The Orchid Society of Minnesota. Choose the best one for you. See below for further details. Payment processing is done by credit card through Square.
Annual membership for one at the same address is $30.00. A $1.20 is added when using a credit card. You will receive a Name Badge with your new membership (replacements are $1 each), as well as an emailed monthly newsletter. Materials are available at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Nothing will be shipped.
Annual membership for two at the same address is $35.00. A $1.40 is added when using a credit card. You will receive a Name Badge with your new membership (replacements are $1 each), as well as an emailed monthly newsletter. Materials are available at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Nothing will be shipped.
What Our Members Are Saying
“I’ve been a member of the OSM for over 13 years! I love the friendships I’ve gained over the years. And the orchid knowledge I’ve gained has been a tremendous help to my own orchid growing. Thank you OSM ! ”
“I love all the orchid shows and monthly speakers !”
“Growing orchids has been such a beautiful experience in my life. I truly enjoy the monthly talks.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- “How long is my membership good for? – It is good for the fiscal year, beginning July 1st. We offer no refunds on memberships.
- When do I need to renew my membership? – Memberships can be renewed at any time. We encourage renewals in April and May every year to prevent your membership from lapsing.
- As a new member, if you join before January 1st plan to renew your membership in the spring for the following fiscal year.
- As a new member, if you join after January 1st you do not need to renew until the following calendar year in the spring.
- “When and where are the monthly meetings?” – The Orchid Society of Minnesota holds monthly meetings on the 3rd Saturday of every month with the exception of July and December. Please see the events page on our site for the most up to date events and locations. Meetings are currently held on the Zoom platform. In person meetings, once they resume, will be located at the Bachman’s on Lyndale Ave South in Minneapolis.
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.